Due to requests, I am offering a quick gut cleanup before Christmas from mid November to mid December.
This is a weekly workshop to educate you and address your gut health concerns in a small supportive group.
As well as getting professional input from myself, you will also have the encouragement from each other between meetups.
A private facebook group is available for a daily boost. Some of you may choose to exchange phone numbers as well to help you keep accountable.
The professional knowledge will address basic fundamentals:
– Gut, Digestion & Bowels. And parasites! Eek!
– Your whole digestive system needs to be working well for ongoing health, no matter what your health concern.
– How to work out what you need to do for YOUR digestive system.
Hint – it’s not always the same as everyone else !!
– I teach you how to listen to your body and respond to what it needs.
So if you’re wanting to do any of these
– a gentle health tuneup
– assistance to stick to a health or diet program
– do a short parasite cleanse before Christmas food and drinks kick in – this is the one for you.
This is the quick program for you.
PLease contact me here now for full details. Or call me on 0412 442 557
See you soon!
Do you, or anyone you know, have digestive or bowel issues or candida?
Gut health is the foundation for health for all other body systems, therefore your gut health needs to be in tip top condition.
Your bowel health is also as important as your gut health. Your body is designed to be a clean machine, not stagnating with a build up of bowel congestion.
When your digestion and your bowels working beautifully you are doing one of the best possible things for your current and long term healthcare.
The good news is it’s easier than you may think. I teach you how and guide you through the program. As a group we will do
Leela’s Healthy Gut Program together.
- Fundamentals of digestive and bowel health
- What to do
- How to listen to your body and which foods work for YOU.PLUS you get support as you take steps to improve your digestive and bowel well-being.
So come join me and others just like you wanting to improve their vitality and long term health.
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve never done anything like this before and know nothing about it – that’s what you’re here for – to learn. Or perhaps you have been exploring this knowledge about gut health – this group will give you CORRECT tailored professional information and assist you as you take further steps to improve your digestive & bowel health.
5 sessions of group professional advice and support
I am really excited about this program as it means I can go into the specific needs of the participants, PLUS the added bonus of group support and fun – for not much more than the cost of a single private consultation! VALUE !
An Intro to Gut Health & Detox. Resolve bloating, flatulence, reflux, digestive pain and improve bowel function.
Learn the fundamentals of Digestive Health
Did you know that your gut contains 100 million neurons – more than your spinal cord?
Major neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, glutamate, norephinephrine and nitric oxide are MADE in the gut,
not in the brain as was thought by science even a decade ago.
Learn about the Gut Brain connection – how your digestive system affects your mood.
Could toxicity in the gut affect mood and concentration, and even contribute to degenerative health conditions? (OH YEAH!).
I will explain in detail the different stages of deterioration, and what to do about them.
Learn how to repair digestive damage.
Leaky Gut. What is it? Do you have it? (most people do) There is a test your doctor can authorise for you to check if you have it.
What are the symptoms? What to do about it.
Learn more about candida & parasites.
YUK. But FASCINATING ! Why and how cleansing of intestinal pests has to be done in a certain way and for a specific time-frame to get lasting results.
If just do half the job, the weaker bugs are killed off and the stronger ones re-colonise, resulting in even worse infestation and symptoms than before.
Survival of the fittest. That’s why it’s essential to do a proper professional candida program.
What’s food got to do with it? A lot!
Who’s confused about food! Learn how to eliminate food confusion.
You’ll learn why it is important to listen to your body and to learn how to start recognizing what foods work best for YOU.
These foods vary between us all, plus also fluctuate depending upon your state of health.
- Will include recipes, product information, and strategies to achieve outcomes.
- We will be able to go into far more detail than can comfortably do in a private session.
- We will begin to personalise your approach through questionaires, hot seating, and me asking a lot more questions and giving a lot of professional advice.
- And most probably you will ask a lot of questions too!
- You will have the extra support of group dynamics to boost you up and encourage you.
- You will make new friends who will also add to the support you feel. When you support someone else, it strengthens that quality within you.
From my experience of group programs and workshops – we realise how much we all have in common – and also understand better each other’s challenges. The group dynamics helps each person’s motivation and staying on track towards their health goals. You’re not doing this alone.
The extra benefit of group programs. I will focus a lot on motivation and goal setting, and provide opportunities for you to link up online and socially to help maintain that.
This is a group program – ie an information, motivation and support group.
While there will be much personalised, professional information and recommendations usually reserved for my private clients – it is not personal mentoring.
If you have a complex health issue you may wish to combine the program with private consultations.
Also, after each weekly meeting, I will stay at the venue to have a light lunch. Anyone who would like to join me is most welcome.
Staying for lunch or a cuppa is not part of the paid program, but is an opportunity to socialise. Life has to continue to be fun and interactive even when we are changing our diet or doing a specific program.
A FREE BONUS – remember I mentioned I run free stress management and meditation sessions?
As our gut health is so tied in with our stress – I will offer a free (of course!) 30 minute Mental Silence session prior to each weekly program. This is optional, but an awesome opportunity to approach your digestive health on all fronts. So like I said – I’m excited!
- When: Tuesday May 2nd for 5 or 8 weeks. OR WEDESDAY May 3rd for weeks – please let me know which day you prefer.
Time: 11 am – 12.30 Where: Rivershore Resort, Big 4 Holiday Parks
99 Suncoast Blvd, Diddillibah QLD 4559|
Just before Erbachers if coming from Fisherman’s Rd direction.
Just after Erbachers if coming from BliBli direction.
This venue is new, fresh and very inviting.
Amidst its natural river and shore surroundings, Rivershore Resort is also very eco aware which is evident in their extensive use of natural decor, with even the smallest attention to detail of chemical free handwash in the bathroom. A natural marriage would you agree between Naturalee Workshops and Rivershore Resort!
The seminar room has technology for power point presentations, as well as a white board and tables with comfortable chairs. I’m excited – again!
There is also a children’s sandpit and playground leading off the seminar room, so anyone doing parenting or grandparenting duties is welcome. Any accompanying children are your responsibility at all times.
There are 2 ways to do this program:
5 Weeks for $197 – to get you informed and prepared on your Gut Repair and health tune-up.
8 Weeks for $297 – for those who want to proceed with Gut Repair & Detox.
Both programs are jam packed with information, group support, fun, personal growth and new friends with health interests just like yours!
Those coming on my next retreat to Bali are offered the program completely free. That’s my thank you to you.
How to book:
1. To ensure your booking, using your name as the identifier please transfer $197 or $297 to
BSB: 804 002
2. Then email OR txt me – your name, phone number and date payment sent
0412 442 557
I will email your receipt when payment is received.
Feel free to call if have any questions.
So who would be suitable for these programs? Anyone who would like better gut health, brain and mood health, better immunity to fight off winter bugs, anyone in need of a detox and anyone who would like to lose weight more easily.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about their health naturally.
- Anyone who would like to start to naturally clean up or tweak their health care.
- Anyone who would like to improve their digestive health.
- Anyone who would like to lose excess weight by improving their overall health.
- Anyone who would like to start a detox.
- Anyone who would like to start healing their emotional eating.
- Anyone who would enjoy the group experience – even if you’re a little shy and not sure – it will be fine.
- Anyone who would like an accountability buddy – for those who would like that extra support in between sessions.If you’ve read this far, you obviously have an interest in restoring your digestive or detox health and vitality.
Using your name as the identifier please transfer $197 or $297 to
BSB: 804 002
- Then email OR text your name and phone number and date payment sent – to firstname.lastname@example.org 0412 442 557
I will email you a receipt when payment is received. Feel free to email me if have any questions. (Please note I am away between 29th March – 19th April and will answer any questions and send receipts upon my return)
In health & happiness!
0412 442 557
Naturalee 7/20 Primary School Ct
Maroochydore Q 4558