Ubud is one of those special places on the planet where you go when it’s time to rest in the lap of Mama Nature for a while, feel safe and welcome in the company of your fellow human beings, and check in with your Self.
Hello, I’m Leela, an Australian clinical Naturopath, Nutritionist & Herbalist.
Over the years as a Practitioner I have observed clients presenting with more and more stress related conditions. They’re feeling stretched, tired and disconnected. For many, the stress has become a ‘normal’ way of life.
Many say they are just busy, not stressed – but their bodies and emotions tell a different story.
Exhaustion and burnout are on the increase.
I want to do more than I can do on Clinic. I want to give you a break from your everyday routine and a taste of new experiences and a new perspective.
So I created a retreat to nourish, nurture, inspire and recharge your physical, emotional, mental and Spiritual health.
Yes! 6 nights, 7 days of body mind and soul nourishment in mystical Ubud, Bali. Be pampered and seduced with beautiful food, body pampering, amazing landscape beauty, stunning architecture and the gentle heart of the Balinese people.
Be entranced by Balinese theatre-dance, participate in artisan workshops, gain new understanding and focus on key health fundamentals and work out goals with strategies to apply when back home. Have time out to relax, restore, meditate and contemplate, shop till you drop or go feed the monkeys. Personally accompanied by Leela, all done for you. ENJOY! You will return home inspired!
So have a look at the pics and info below – which is no substitute for the real thing – but a glimpse of what lies ahead!
De-Stress Your Body & Your Life
• Get personalized attention on a boutique size retreat. 4-8 participants, small enough to make friends and not get lost in the group.
• Have peace of mind knowing your retreat is all done for you – right from airport pick up and return – to specialised health talks and unique cultural activities.
• Feel nourished, lighter and healthier after a week of delicious food, smoothies and juices. Be nurtured and soothed by gentle massage and pampering treatments.
• Unwind to the gentle daily rhythm of the Ubud way of life and the natural friendliness of the Balinese people. Connect with you again.
• Give yourself a break from technology so you can detach further from the demands of your life for just a little while.
• Return home with your new motivation, inspiration and strategies for your health and lifestyle goals. Feel joyful, happy and carefree again.
Traditional, Stylish, Comfortable Accommodation
• Six nights, seven days accommodation.
• Single, double, twin, triple options available.
• Authentic Balinese bungalows. Your beautiful accommodation was hand built and hand decorated with exquisite wood and stone masterpieces. You’ll feel like royalty living amid such works of art.
• Air-conditioned rooms. Complete with bathroom, fridge, a safe, hot water, kettle, tea and your own private balcony to enjoy the sunset.
• Peaceful, secluded location. Your retreat accommodation is surprisingly tucked away separate from the main street hustle-bustle, yet close to everything.
• Cleanliness and comfort. Your authentic bungalows have been renovated with the clean comfort of modern stylish conveniences, whilst retaining the charm and personal touch of the original artisans.
• Hand-picked staff. The staff have been personally chosen by the owner-manager and are valued for their gentle Balinese kindness and service.
• Beautiful pool. Retreat includes a pool for you to relax and chill. Pool towels provided.
• Free WI-FI available. Though it’s recommended for some of your time away to try and include a digital detox.
Food and Drink to Boost Your Health
• Yummy nutritious food. Healthy meals and snacks made from scratch. After all, you are on a happy healthy holiday – not boot camp
• Love your liver recipes. When you have a break from heavy foods – red meats, processed, junk foods and alcohol – your liver works better, which is a gentle detox in itself.
• Morning OR afternoon tea provided each day. Plus unlimited herbal teas and fresh water.
• Your menu offers a light selection of Indonesian and Western dishes. All meals are MSG free and prepared with fresh local produce, including chicken, egg and loads of vegs and fruit.
• Vegan, gluten free options offered. Please let us know if there is any other food sensitivity we can eliminate for you.
• Enjoy alcohol-free beverages. Nourishing juices, smoothies, coconut water and pure water to enhance your healthy meals and snacks.
Nurture, Nourish, Energise You
• Daily gentle exercise via nature walks through rice paddy fields, or mind-body movements.
• Health and lifestyle workshops by Leela Holland, a professionally trained Australian Nutritionist, Herbalist, Naturopath & Mental Silence Teacher.
• Massage and beauty care. 3 x organic body care treatments – choose from massage and beauty care. You will be beaming!
Explore Local Culture
• Get a taste of Balinese culture. Experience the unique and world renown Ubud culture. Mingle with Balinese typical day to day activities, e.g. bargain at markets and wander through rice paddy fields.
• Workshop with local traditional herbalist and beautician. Hands-on simple ways to make your own skin care products picked from the Herb Farm that morning. Just don’t eat the ingredients first!
• Balinese live theatre-dance show. I explain the story before and you just settle back and enjoy the theatrics! Not to be missed – we’re getting there early for front row seats!
• Balinese cooking class. We create an amazing feast – then eat it! Recipes included.
• Meet local artists and artisans. Choose from a range of artisans – woodworker, stone mason, weaver, batik. Make your own silver jewellery – discover you really have more creativity than you realise.
• FREE TIME includes opportunities to rest, sleep, laze by pool, meditate, go out to local attractions, shopping, Monkey Forest … Any extra trips or activities your price.
Mental Silence Meditation
Experience the peace and wisdom of your own Spirit.
I have been practising and teaching Mental Silence Meditation for 30 years – always for free – and from long before mindfulness and yoga became popular. Real meditation is something already within you, and is easier to access once you’ve been shown properly.
You may have tried other ‘meditations’, but this one is so much easier and really effective. You will be amazed how much peace and joyfulness you already have. We just need to connect you with that.
I need you to know that you cannot pay for your Spirit, therefore the meditation component of my retreats is my gift to you as I do not factor into the cost of your retreat the hours I spend teaching meditation and associated knowledge. What price could we put on your Spirit?
Sometimes we just need to get away, slow down for reflection, re-connection, pampering, nourishment and inspiration. So come away with me on retreat, and let the magic begin.
All this – plus more – from only $1595 AUD / person twin-share.
Airfares, insurance, visa fee, spending money, shopping and any extra outings you choose to do are your cost. Full details on Terms & Conditions.
Bring a friend – or refer a friend – and get $100 for each referral booked.
Payments are to be made in AUD
Pay full amount at least 90 days before departure – we thank you with an Early Bird $150 deduction of your retreat cost.
Deposit: Half the retreat cost in AUD is required to hold your booking. The balance is due 90 days before retreat date.
For bookings less than 90 days to departure a full payment is required.
Bank transfer is preferable to save fees. Alternatively Mastercard or VISA payments can be made by PinPay which will incur a $30 fee.
Before paying please read the Terms & Conditions. By paying a deposit or full fees, you automatically agree to have read and agreed with these Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions please call me. What to bring, etc will be sent via email once you book.
I will call you once your booking is confirmed to welcome you to Bali Women’s Retreat and to answer any of your questions.
If you are travelling solo you will love the small group and feel like you are travelling with friends.
So what to do next?
1. Click here for the terms and conditions.
2. Call me if have any questions. 0412 442 557
3. Do bank transfer or PinPayment. Call or txt me to let me know your booking is on its way.
4. Book your flights. Very good prices to Bali at the moment. Try:
plus many more if you just google cheap flights to bali
As soon as you see a good flight snap it up as they go fast.
Be aware that some cheap flights include only carry on luggage (seriously if you can pack light it will be enough for a week in Bali)
If you want to bring luggage it’s best to pay when book ticket otherwise not so cheap if have to pay at airport.
5. Book your travel insurance.
6. Start packing!
I look forward to you enjoying your fabulous relaxing and inspiring holistic holiday with me in Ubud Bali !
EXCITED! See you soon!
0412 442 557